Monday, November 7, 2011

Nyatuame_Patrice_ ADED Welcome page

Creating a blog is a great opportunity to share some trainings with people from all walks of life as well share some specifics works and findings with my wonderful cohorts and classmates.  I have had the opportunity to do blogging, however this is the first time that I have had the opportunity to perform this task in an educational environment. As I reflect upon my Literature Review in progress, I have found that gaming technologies in the educational environment are indeed emerging technologies that will help people who are tech savvy as well those who are working on the process.

My research tells me that gaming is not for children anymore as a matter of fact there was one poll that showed most adults 30 years are older are today's most popular gamers. This is just an introduction of some of the topics that we will be discussing, before I get too deep into the subject matter I would like to know what you think of educational games and do you think that gaming is the way to go to engage students in a diverse environment?


 "When sharing and caring is cooperative,  the end result is learning ."
  (nyatuame, 2011)

3 comments:

  1. Trice, great startup! I want to be a follower. Have you turned on your comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are still looking for material for your paper, I would recommend (as I did in our last class) finding work by James Paul Gee. He has done a good deal of work on your topic.

    ReplyDelete